GPEx works with 11 accredited training practices across South Australia that deliver culturally appropriate care to Aboriginal communities.
This includes primary health care and clinical services as well as preventative care, education and programs to promote health and wellbeing:
- Oak Valley Health Service (roving registrar post), a community outstation for Anangu people displaced from the Maralinga Lands.
- Tullawon Health Service (roving registrar post) at Yalata Community, 200km west of Ceduna.
- Umoona Tjutagku Health Service Aboriginal Corporation (roving registrar post) in Coober Pedy.
- Port Lincoln Aboriginal Health Service.
- Nunyara Aboriginal Health Service (roving registrar post) in Whyalla.
- Pika Wiya Health Service Aboriginal Corporation in Port Augusta.
- Nunkuwarrin Yunti Inc in the Adelaide CBD and Elizabeth Downs.
- Pangula Mannamurna Inc in Mount Gambier.
- Watto Purrunna Aboriginal Primary Health Care Service Locations:
- SALHN Aboriginal Family Clinic at Noarlunga and Clovelly Park.
- Gawler Aboriginal Health Service supporting Gawler and the Barossa Valley.